Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...I miSs He So MucH...

I m miss my MAN so much...
miss untill gonna crazy...
so hope to meet with he...
bt...my STXPXD mum dun let me out..
if i cn out tat day...he busy..T_T...
TIMMIT not SAME....so kelian la me..
GOD AH...pls help me..
we many day dint meet ard...
GOD BLESSING ME
PLS..PLS...

Last two day...i argue with he...
almost wn break also..bt he dun wn...
n me get hurt also...heart so pain...
finally..back to normal also..
tat i thinking many day...
i started we new relationship is tat good or nt good..?
really make me annoyed...
i just cn tell my self..
" i just follow my feel to going on.."
hope tat he really sayang me n no other girl inside he heart..
if he really hope to find a new girl..n tat he love she..
i will let he go...tat nt means i nt love he..is tat i really love he..
just hope tat he happy...then i enought...

my MAN...i know tat tis few day..
u r busy in ur work n training...
so tat u will less teman me...
i'll 4give it..n last two day i angry u is my wrong..
make u unhappy n no mood on ur training...
i'm sorry...i hope u know tat..
i m really love u n not playing with u...




I LOVE U...I MISS U...
until u leave me tat day...

No comments:

Post a Comment